Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Beginning...

Melt faces or heal? Melt faces or heal? Truly a nice problem to have. That's the beauty of the priest, you can do both and do it well. I have decided to embrace the shadow side of my priest and go dps. I just love the way he looks as a purple shadow. Whatever he touches turns shadowy purple as well - mounts, flying mounts; it's great. Currently my troll priest is level 74 en route to 80. I was playing my hunter for the longest time but after having a tough time getting into consistent Naxx runs, I have decided to go back to my other toon and level him to 80. Who doesn't want a high level raiding shadow priest?? This will be about the adventures, the highs and lows of a leveling shadow priest, guild issues, raiding, reputation gains - you name it - in the wonderful world of warcraft.

No comments:

Post a Comment