Tuesday, August 4, 2009

25-Man Naxx Pug

I decided to do a Pug 25-man Naxx because I was going to miss my guild run this past weekend and I wanted to stay on the same fight 'learning curve'. I was feeling pretty good with my healing prowess lately and I wanted to go and get 'mad loots'! This group knew what they were doing. My roll dice still weren't working. I watched a head piece, a cloak, a ring, a wand - the loot march was going to the same two other clothies in the raid. This run had loot rules of if you need/want/gotta have it then roll. My roll dice weren't working again and I went down to a miserable 0 for 6 on the run. Aggravation started setting quickly. I wasn't winning anything. We went a little further and I was still losing rolls. I mentioned to one of the guys that I knew in the raid that if I lost one more roll I was ditching this raid. It was beyond crazy. We got to a point where the raid leader said 'the next thing is for Mad'. They even felt sorry for me and I was a pug on their guild raid. LOL! We got to a part where a boss dropped 4 items that I could use. I won 2 in a row - finally- and barely lost on the third. I ended up upgrading 6 items before the raid ended at 2 am on a work night. It was a brutal work day the next day but well worth the lack of sleep for upgrading so many items. I upgraded my shoulders, hands, off hand item, chest, cloak and feet. Amazing how it works out sometimes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment