Saturday, August 1, 2009

My Roll Cheat Doesn't Work

My roll cheat program doesn't work. What I mean is in the last week I'm 1 for 5 in loot rolls. The only one that I did win was in my 25-man naxx run a few nights ago that nobody else rolled on. That doesn't even really count. I wanted to start improving my gear since I have now become a naxx raid healer (still pinching myself). I started asking around and managed to finagle a 25-man OS run. We did well with very little deaths except myself on the final dragon boss. I popped the soulstone that I had to get into the fight only to be run over by a fire wall that was coming from behind me (that I never saw, /sigh) and died for the 2nd time in 5 seconds. I did get the achievement Heroic: Besting The Black Dragonflight for the effort and had my sights on some Tier 7.5 gloves but lost the roll. 1 for 6 now. We then decided to forge on and try a 25-man VOH run. We went right to the Emalon and failed miserably 3 times before the dropping started. All in all a good night of playing and my heals are coming along. I'm still trying to figure out a healing 'rotation' but I'm really starting to keep tanks and groups standing!

No comments:

Post a Comment