Monday, July 27, 2009

Back In The Saddle

I got bored with WOW. I know that's a blasphemy but it's true. I've been grinding dailies and failing (in my mind) as a healer. I finally got back on after about a week off and I got into some groups today and actually healed well. I think I just need a few runs that don't melt to feel like I know what I'm doing. As you know, this whole healing gig is a new thing for me. I completed a heroic Violet Hold and a heroic Nexxus. There were very few deaths and the group worked well together. I earned my Wyrmrest Exalted status (and achievement) and went and got the epic boots upgrade along with the 'Reins of the Red Drake'! Now I just have to finish getting the gold for the epic flying. I'm almost there. I can't wait to take to the skies on my very hard earned drake!

No comments:

Post a Comment