Monday, July 27, 2009

First Naxx 10-Man Run

After getting the Explore Icecrown achievement I got a whisper from my guild leader. I couldn't believe what he was telling me. We were going to be going into a 10-man Naxx run. Yes, it happened. My first Naxx run as a healer. My guild hooked up with another guild who has been raiding Naxx for some time and knew the fights very well. It didn't matter how bad the run went, how many deaths and raid wipes there were; they were in for the long haul to teach us the fights and help get us geared! Finally it was happening; I was making my way into Naxx. This would be the first step into a brand new healing world. I pulled main tank heal duty and backup group heals when I could do them. I didn't do to bad at all. It was brutal and ugly for the most part and we managed to just get the arachnid wing done but it was a learning experience. That was the most fun in WOW in some time. I got a cool ring upgrade and the 25 Emblems of Heroism achievement. As we were calling it a night I thought that I heard someone mention a 25-man Naxx run for tomorrow? Is it possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment